Call Us Today
Routine dental care protects your smile
Affordable dental care services for everyone
Did you know that your oral health affects the general health of your body? According to the American Dental Association, poor oral health has been linked to heart disease, diabetes, pregnancy complications, and more. And without regular checkups, your chances of developing tooth decay, periodontal disease (inflammation of soft and hard structures that support the teeth), and gingivitis (irritation of the gums) are greatly increased.
Routine dental checkups make all the difference
Regular checkups should be a lifelong commitment to help maintain your dental health. Visits average twice a year, with x-rays included in every other exam.
At Neu Family Dentistry, we make sure you receive the kind of specialized care you need.
Your first visit
At the initial visit, you can expect…
- A review your medical history. Be prepared to tell us about your diet or medications because these may affect your treatment.
- A conversation with the dentist about any concerns about your teeth, mouth, or overall oral health. If you have any symptoms, we need to know to set up a treatment plan.
- An oral exam. This includes a visual gum check and oral cancer scan.
- X-rays to show your teeth below the gum line.
- A recommended treatment plan. Dr. Neu will suggest any recommended treatment as well as ongoing care.
Find Out the Status of Your Oral Health
An initial exam and x-rays are available at a very low cost. (See information to the right about the insurance plans we accept.) If you want a second opinion, a copy of your exam results and x-rays are available at no charge.
Special Offer for Existing Patients
A referral is the best compliment! Refer a patient and have a $50.00 credit towards anything.
Don’t ignore your dental health
Have a question or concern? We’re here to help!
Dental insurance options
We accept the following dental insurance plans:
- Delta Dental
- Medicare/Not Medicaid
- And many more
We also give discounts—5 percent for patients under 65 years old and 10 percent for those over 65 year old.
We accept all major credit cards. Depending upon patient circumstances, we apply your balance to a credit card and the doctor pays the interest.
Please call to inquire about your dental insurance and how we can help you with any special circumstances.